Paramedic Services Chiefs of Saskatchewan
We work with the EMS industry to strengthen and advance EMS in Saskatchewan by ensuring high-quality, accountable patient care and to provide guidance, support, and a common voice on behalf of all EMS members.
All Saskatchewan people have fair access to quality paramedic services.
PSCS is a member-based organization dedicated to maintaining high quality and accountable paramedic services in Saskatchewan. We are the voice of the profession and serve both the public and our members directly and through partnerships.
- Innovation & collaboration for enhanced outcomes for patients
- Patient-centered practices focused on best possible care
- Respect, honesty & integrity within an accountable organization
- Informed & unified voice for system advancement
PSCS Four Year Strategic Imperative
PSCS is a sustainable organization that serves the needs of members. We are an important partner in the health care system and our voice is central to informing matters pertaining to health care in Saskatchewan.
Awards of Recognition
The Paramedic Services Chiefs of Saskatchewan (PSCS) Professional Recognition Committee manages applications for the following distinguished EMS awards and the scholarship:
- Governor General of Canada Exemplary Service Medal (Deadline: December 31)
- Star of Life Award and Star of Life Team Award (Deadline: December 31)
- Saskatchewan Protective Services Medal (Deadline: December 31)
- PSCS Scholarship (Deadline: February 28)
PSCS is now accepting applications for all awards and the scholarship.
The Paramedic Services Chiefs of Saskatchewan (PSCS) is a member-based association representative of Paramedic Service Providers (Ambulance/EMS). The Saskatchewan College of Paramedics is a self-regulating organization that oversees individual paramedic practice and regulation in the province. For further information or inquiries regarding individual paramedic practice, please contact the College at https://www.collegeofparamedics.sk.ca.